540 Pins Srainless Steel Disk Needles Micro Needle Roller for Skin
Derma roller, naturally to increase the levels of the collagen and
refresh your skin. Now dermaroller is becoming a common cosmetic
procedure as treatment by stimulating collagen and elastin
It is very effective for all scar types, especially for hard to
heal acne, stretch mark and atrophic white scarring.
All Micro Needle Roller treatments can be done at home, and as part
of a simple daily beauty regime.
Derma roller applications
* Stretch marks
* Acne- and surgical scars
* Wrinkles and anti-aging
* Ice pick- and chickenpox scars
* Treating or reducing cellulite
* Enlarged pores
* Lack of firmnes
* Age spots & sun damage
* Under-eye bags
* Hair loss
* Hyper pigmentation
1. Simple to use and safe procedure
2. Sealed and sterilized medical stainless steel/titanium needles
3. Medical and cosmetic grade roller, guarantee the safety of
4. Non-slip handle, exquisite design
5. Each derma roller is crafted and assessed by hand
Different Colors Available
1. How is the Derma roller procedure performed & does it hurt?
The skin is cleaned and afterwards numbed with an appropriate
numbing cream so it should not hurt at all. Skin is thoroughly
needled in such a way, that each skin part is needled about 15 to
20 times. An even flushing is the best indication for a perfect
2. Can the Derma roller be performed on any skin colour?
Since Derma roller does not use thermal heat (unlike IPL &
Lasers) it is safe to use on all skin types and all skin colours.
There is no risk of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
3. How often can the Derma roller procedure be repeated?
For Collagen Induction Therapy we recommend to start with 3
treatments, but with a minimum separation time of 6 to 8 weeks
between treatments. For Scar Reduction Therapy an average of 3 to 5
treatments are recommended, with an improvement of 70-80%. Unlike
ablative procedures for facial skin only, the Derma roller can be
used on all skin parts of the body (neck, décolleté, arms, legs,
4. What are the side effects of a Derma roller procedure?
There are virtually no negative side effects, and none have ever
been reported in over 150,000 procedures performed worldwide.
5. Are there any risks of post-op infections?
Since the tiny pricking channels close within one hour, and
provided the procedure is done under clinical conditions, post-op
infections are very unlikely.